Designers – no need to commute to Manhattan any longer!
Tightrope Interactive is seeking a full-time web designer with 3-5 years of digital design and site integration experience to work in our Cold Spring, NY office.
This role is an opportunity to use your creative skills for online advertising and marketing projects that require proficiency with UI/UX design and DSP web production workflows.
You should have immaculate attention to detail, and use clean layers and code to create well-structured and highly responsive end-user experiences.
You should have keen time management skills, and the ability to meet production goals on a weekly basis. Effective collaboration with our design lead in San Francisco, and quickly iterating in an agile project management environment is vital for success in this role.
Please submit your online portfolio along with your application. Tip: Your featured site should be responsive.
- - Design projects that include: responsive websites, microsites, landing pages, display ads, email marketing templates, and sales collateral.
- - Collaborate with stakeholders on project requirements.
- - Provide story point estimates with a consistent track record.
- - Quickly flowchart, wireframe and/or mockup projects as needed.
- - Create and integrate optimized image, HTML, CSS, and JS/ES assets; utilize basic web services.
- - Multitask effectively between new projects, and the ownership of your past projects.
- - Collect quantitative and qualitative learnings to apply to future projects.
- - Understand fundamental UI/UX and responsive design principles–and how they may differ for direct response marketing.
- - Expert using Photoshop CC and Illustrator CC to create and edit optimized bitmap and vector assets.
- - Familiarity calling simple web services, and working with CDN’s. Comprehension of a basic LAMP stack.
- - Solid DOM knowledge, and using profiling tools to optimize performance and diagnose problems.
- - Experience using Git, and managing your projects through a DSP workflow.
- - Strong understanding of WordPress and its theming schema.
- - PowerPoint 2016 deck production prowess is a plus.
- - Ancillary PHP or other functional scripting skills are nice to have.
- - Extensive knowledge avoiding quirks with desktop and mobile browsers, email apps, and operating systems: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Edge, IE, Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, et al.
Compensation and Benefits:
Compensation depends on experience and consists of base salary and a target bonus opportunity. Tightrope Interactive provides medical, dental, life and disability insurance, pre-tax commuter benefits, a 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
To apply for this job please submit your portfolio, resume, and a brief cover letter that describes why you’d be a good fit.
About Tightrope Interactive:
Tightrope Interactive is a full-service online marketing firm specializing in media buying, lead generation, and downloadable product development and distribution. With offices situated in the heart of San Francisco and the soul of New York, we are far-reaching and diversified in our approach.
Our mission is not only to drive business for our clients, but to also nurture and celebrate the people who make Tightrope so special. We embrace diversity and support a work/life balance. Working here requires a healthy blend of passion, commitment, flexibility and teamwork. Think you have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you!
Tightrope Interactive, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, arrest records, and conviction records. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Local Candidates only please.
No recruiters please.
Please submit your online portfolio along with your application to email@example.com